Arthritis NSW supports people of all ages living with arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions.
Arthritis NSW is a non-government health charity that seeks to improve the quality of life of those affected by arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions.
We are here to help people with arthritis. We provide information to people living in New South Wales who have been newly diagnosed with the disease as well as those who have lived with it for some time.
Osteoporosis NSW is an activity of Arthritis NSW and supports people living with osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is as common as high blood pressure, and is more common than high cholesterol, and puts thousands of people each year at risk of fracturing bone.
How can we help you?
- We provide support, advice and information for people with arthritis or other musculoskeletal conditions and their families
- We enable people to develop self-management skills
- We promote community awareness of the issues associated with arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions
- We work with health professionals to improve management of arthritis and early diagnosis
- We provide seminars and community programs for the community and health professionals
- We support research into the causes and treatment of arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions.
View our Strategic Plan
Become a member today, we can help you be well informed, educated, supported, promote an active lifestyle and provide services so that you can improve your quality of life. Click below to read more.