Simply click the links below to view the information sheet.
- 10 Steps for Living Well With Arthritis (booklet – 2015)
- Ankylosing spondylitis exercises with Michael Slater
- Arthritis and emotions
- Arthritis facts
- At home with arthritis (booklet)
- A to Z of arthritis
- Dealing with pain
- Exercise and RA
- Exercise and fibromyalgia
- Exercises for arthritis
- Gout and diet
- Healthy eating and arthritis
- Incidence of arthritis in Australia
- Joint replacement (booklet – 2015)
- Juvenile arthritis (booklet)
- Juvenile arthritis A Teachers Guide (booklet)
- Physical activity
- Saving energy
- Sex and Arthritis
- Stepping Out: A guide for young adults with arthritis (booklet)
- Tai Chi
- Water Exercise
We also have information sheets regarding:
- Knee exercises
- Hip exercises
- Hand exercises
- Blood tests for rheumatoid arthritis
Please contact us, on 1800 011 041, if you would like a copy of any of these.
Become a member of Arthritis NSW today!
Arthritis NSW offers a comprehensive membership program that aims to help people improve their quality of life and is working to keep NSW moving. At Arthritis NSW, our focus is to ensure that members are well-informed, educated and supported to aid in managing their condition and enjoying a healthy lifestyle. “I support the work of Arthritis NSW as I get so much from being a member; support from others in our regular meetings; information from Arthritis NSW about how better to manage my condition; the webinars and seminars as well as the Challenging Arthritis program have given me confidence to deal with my arthritis every day as well as talk to others about it.”
Carol who is in her 50s and has Osteoarthritis.