How can Arthritis & Osteoporosis NSW help me?
- We provide you and your family with support, advice and information concerning arthritis, osteoporosis or other musculoskeletal conditions to give you the tools to improve your life.
- We’re here for you; our health professionals provide one-to-one support and information to help you manage your condition including information about diet.
- We enable you to develop self-management skills through our education and information resources.
- We’re a voice for our community. We promote community awareness of the issues associated with arthritis, osteoporosis and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- We provide seminars and programs for the community and health professionals.
- We support research into the causes and treatment of arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions.
What is Membership?
Whether you have arthritis, osteoporosis, both or one of the 120+ musculoskeletal conditions, by becoming a member today, you will have access to information, education programs and support services. Join a community of over 5,000 people who understand you and your condition.
Why becoming a member?
By becoming a member you’ll be joining a community of over 5,000 people all moving forward towards Freedom from Arthritis. There are many benefits to joining our community, such as:
- We keep you informed. We provide you with the latest information on treatment options, diet and research with our magazine and monthly eNewsletters.
- We send you a copy of our magazine Arthritis Matters. It’s jam packed full of articles from leading medical professionals, member’s stories and healthy recipes to help you and your condition.
- Exclusive Membership rates for educational sessions, seminars, webinars, self-management courses including Osteoarthritis of the Knee (OAK).
- Membership entry to your local branch or support group. We have over 35 branches and support groups across New South Wales made up of like-minded volunteers who get together to offer peer support and information. Find out where your local branch or support group is: Branches & Support Groups page
- Access to warm water exercise classes.
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your membership anytime. Call 02 9857 3300 or email us with the subject line: Membership cancellation.
Do I get a refund if I cancel my membership?
No, there are no refunds to your membership.
How do I renew my membership?
There are many ways to renew your membership. We will send you a reminder letter a month before your membership is coming up for renewal. You can renew either by completing the form and sending it back to us or by calling 02 9857 3300 to renew over the phone.
When am I notified that my membership needs to be renewed?
We will notify you of your renewal one month before expiry.
How do I pay for my membership?
We have multiple ways to pay for membership. We accept Cheque, Direct Debit and Credit Cards (Visa and Mastercard only).
What if I have forgotten my membership number?
You can call 02 9857 3300 to obtain your membership number.