How you can support Arthritis NSW!
Arthritis NSW receives very little government funding and we heavily rely on the support of the public to continue running these services. There are many ways you can get involved with Arthritis NSW – you can volunteer, donate, participate in one of our fundraising events or leave a bequest.
Find out how you, your community group or your company can support us financially. Arthritis NSW needs your support so that we can continue to provide services to the community who are suffering from Arthritis and Osteoporosis.
You can support us by:
- Making a generous donation
- Making a long term difference and become a regular giver
- Leaving a bequest
- Purchasing products and Christmas cards from our online shop
- Supporting Kidsflix, Camp Footloose or Camp Twinkletoes
- Getting your company involved
- Support us via workplace giving
- Holding your own fundraising event