Want to volunteer and help?
Arthritis & Osteoporosis NSW is very grateful for the support of our wonderful volunteers who help us deliver our services and keep our office running smoothly. We are always keen to hear from people interested in volunteering with us, particularly in the following areas:
- Fundraising activities
- Keeping our database up-to-date
- Phone calling members, support groups and branches to update our records
- Assistance in preparing for Camp Twinkletoes and Camp Footloose
- Leaders for Camp Twinkletoes and Camp Footloose
- Helping out with Kidsflix registration and check-in
Please give us a call on 02 9857 3300 or email us if you are interested in helping us out in any of these areas.